Have you read other books by this author?
Do you recommend others to read it? Why?
Yes, I have read other books by Sarah Dessen, such as :
* That Summer
* Just Listen
* Someone Like You
* Keeping The Moon
* The Truth About Forever
* This Lullaby
* How To Deal
I like her books because they all relate back to teenage life and problems. For example, falling in love, drugs, abusive relationships, teen pregnancy , and death of a loved one, or other family problems. I like them because they teach us a lesson on a problem the character haves, and helps us with what to do if it ever happens to yourself or a friend hat you may have now or that could happen to you in the future. I think of these books as a guide to help you in the future and to prepare yourself for the best and the worst.
I'm really excited for her new book ' Along For The Ride'. It sounds really good and when it comes out in soft cover I will buy it and discoveer what other teen lifestyle shes written about. After this book I really hope she continues to write because I love her books and the messages they send. Her books help me prepare for the future and give me a guide on what to watch for and how to be happy about who I am and who my friends are. I think lots of teenage girls should read these books because I think they will understand and will help them with their problems, because alot of teen girls have boyfriends and I think some of them are confused about their feelings and I think theses books will help them.
No comments:
Post a Comment