Do you a have a favourite saying from the book?
Yes, my favourite saying from the book is ' see you in dreamland'. I like this saying because in the book Caitlin goes to Dreamland to see her siste, Cass who ran away in the beginning of the book. I also like this saying because everyone say your dreams are yours and they can be whatever you want them to be, and that anything can happen whether good or bad in them. In this book Caitlin proves them right, she proves them right because every night after being hit and abused by Rogerson, Caitlin goes to Dreamland and forgets about Rogerson, her mother, Rina, Corinna, and even herself. She goes there and just visits with Cass.
Going to Dreamland is Caitlins way of escape from the real world, from everyone in it and from all her problems. Dreamland to Caitlin is like a door to what should be not what is. I belive this and this is why I love this saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment